November 2015 General Election
The Conservative Coalition of Harris County (CCHC PAC) has a voter's guide for the School Trustee elections in Spring, Klein and Cy-Fair school districts. Election Day is Tuesday, November 3rd. Early voting begins on Monday, October 19th and ends on Friday, October 30th. Polls are open on November 3rd from 7am to 7pm. Please refer to Election List tab (in white letters at the top of this page) for candidate information for Spring, Klein and Cy-Fair school districts.
1. Reduce the size, expense and power of government entities. - Government that governs best, governs least. Self government is where good government starts but when public government gets too large it tends to interfere with the ability of individuals to govern themselves and promote justice and charity.
2. Support for the Constitution and Declaration of Independence. - These are wonderful expressions of justice and limited government.
3. Shift charity in Harris County from government entities to private groups. - When government gets involved in charity, then everyone gets on the gravy train in some fashion. Charity is the responsibility and choice of the individual and private groups not public government. Everyone has a different view of charity and a different commitment to it so let each individual have true choice in their involvement in charity and the direction of their charity. When government is involved in charity, then many people will be forced to "donate" to causes which they do not believe in.
4. No more government benefits to illegal aliens. Basic medical care is provided until deportation and deport quickly.
5. Local control - As a general rule, local government powers should not be shifted to the state or federal levels. When power is centralized it becomes more powerful and remember power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
6. Small government requires personal responsibility… so let’s quit voting in gov programs that favor our industry / lobby interests.
7. Marriage is 1 natural man & 1 natural woman. 8. Life begins at conception. - "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
9. Parents have the ultimate authority regarding their children.
10. Free Markets - We believe a free market economy is the best tool to protect liberty and promote prosperity.